Terms and Condition
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and
conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.guruvayurdevaswom.org
Terms and conditions :
1. The term Guruvayur Devaswom shall mean Guruvayur Devaswom Board and the term
User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.guruvayurdevaswom.org.
2. By using the Site, User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms
and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any
time by Guruvayur Devaswom without any notice to User.
3. www.guruvayurdevaswom.org is owned by Guruvayur Devaswom . All content present
on this Site is the exclusive property of Guruvayur Devaswom including all the software,
text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
4. Guruvayur Devaswom name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned
by Guruvayur Devaswom Board. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without
prior written consent from Guruvayur Devaswom Board.
5. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished,
uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission
from Guruvayur Devaswom . All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
6. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright,
trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Guruvayur Devaswom may monitor access to the Site.
7. Guruvayur Devaswom may terminate User's access to the Site at any time for any
reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information,
and indemnification shall survive such termination.
8. Guruvayur Devaswom makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without
limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with
respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
9. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services
provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
10. Guruvayur Devaswom shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer
system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials,
information from the Site.
11. Guruvayur Devaswom may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the
Site at any time, including, its content or features.
12. Guruvayur Devaswom will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without
limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited
to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information)
arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided
on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
13. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Guruvayur Devaswom harmless from and
against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys'
fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services
provided on the Site.
14. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed
to be reliable. Guruvayur Devaswom disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy,
completeness or adequacy of such information.
15. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services
from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the
Site. User agrees that Guruvayur Devaswom is not responsible for the availability
of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse
the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before
use. Guruvayur Devaswom is not responsible for third party content accessible through
the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall
bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Guruvayur Devaswom is not
responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with
any third party.
16. Guruvayur Devaswom makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements;
(b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services
offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.